The PNGAAA is based in Port Moresby and we have several other provincial chapters, each with their own Executives. All of our services are rolled out to each of our chapters and members have the opportunity to attend provincial networking events. Our chapters ensure that PNGAAA is able to offer all our members across PNG the same benefits such as professional development workshops and community support programs.
The current ninth (9) chapters are:
- Morobe (Lae) chapter – Dr. Ora Renagi, President
- Madang (Madang) chapter – Mr. Waike Yasinge, President
- East New Britain (Kokopo) chapter – Mr. John Vule
- Eastern Highlands (Goroka) chapter – Mr. Matthew Omena
- Enga (Wabag) chapter – Mr. Penjore Pilyore
- Manus (Lorengau) chapter – Mr. Penua Polon
- Autonomous Region of Bougainville (Arawa) chapter – Ms. Anne Dandava
- Milne Bay (Alotau) chapter – Ms. Kolish Stanley
- National Capital District chapter – Mr. Russell Woruba
To learn more about one of our provincial chapters or how to start a PNGAAA Chapter in your province contact us today, we’d love to hear from you.